Pure36 is the 2nd phase of Bona Bista Island Estate and consists of 36 modern, minimalistic, luxury smart homes, that are pushing the boundaries of housing into a new way of life. These smart homes represent new frontiers, demonstrating the new way of life and serve as prototypes, that help motivate, both short and long term movements of deep, positive and lasting change.
We call the concept: L.I.F.E. (Living Intelligently with Food and Energy).
In January of 2019, sales at Pure36 have commenced and the construction of the first of these amazing smart homes has begun.
All 36 homes are integrated with many sustainable components, such as:
– sustainably designed for energy efficiency and environmental optimization,
– sustainable and durable construction materials,
– 100% solar/battery powered,
– solar water heating,
– rain- grey and black water management,
– organic, no-till, edible garden design (Permaculture principles),
– centralized community composting for regenerative soil ecology,
– smart technologies. (smart solar, smart lights, smart alarms, smart locks, etc)
These 36 homes are the most innovative and sustainable homes ever build on Bonaire, and stimulate inclusivity and integration of both ancient wisdom and modern technologies, into a synthesis that pushes the boundaries of innovation and stimulates our community of global change makers to nurture our collective wellbeing.
At Pure36 we are pushing the boundaries of innovation, by motivating cutting edge perspectives, implementing and stacking alternative methodologies, and stimulating the creation of multidimensional and practical templates, for essential solutions to the global imperative that we are facing as a planet.
-by Roald Boom